Posted by : Kuro Natsu Thursday, September 4, 2014

I just finished watching the latest movie of sora no otoshimono. Sora no Otoshimono: Eternal My Master.



My opinion: This anime is really funny, ecchi and quite a bit of action too. The storyline is very good. The art is superb (so is the fan service). I can say that watching this anime is pretty much like watching Ah! Megami-sama. It is almost the same concept, but with better art, quality and humor. 1 thing I like the most in this anime is that the chibi design is very quite and different from other chibi anime i watched so far.

Isn't the chibi character is just too cute. :D The flaw of this anime is that the inconsistency of the storyline. Some times the episodes can be too relaxing, almost nothing and sometimes it can be too much action. BUT! that's not a bad thing though. For me, it is quite nice to have the storyline that way. Because I found that I'm laughing a lot when watching this anime.

My rating: 4/5 (-1 point due to latest movie ending. making me confused.)

Info: For this series, I only watched the anime series and movies. The manga I'm considering to read it soon. I MUST KNOW THE ENDING!!!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

- Copyright © 2013 Kuro Natsu -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -