Posted by : Kuro Natsu Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm thinking of doing itasha for my motorbike...

Been thinking of doing it for awhile now. But I have no money for it. Eventually I will do it. :D

Of course, my choice of itasha will be Whether Freedom Gundam or Strike Freedom Gundam. Since My bike base colour is Blue and Black. I think Freedom Gundam will look better at my bike.

Oh yeah, this is my bike:

An old model bike, currently honda stop producing this bike. It is a great bike and I'm loving it.

Itasha for this bike will look nice. Tried google before but didn't found a anyone did an itasha for this bike.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

- Copyright © 2013 Kuro Natsu -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -