Posted by : Kuro Natsu Friday, September 19, 2014

I played dota 2 a LOT!. but tonight, I'm really frustrated with the Dota 2 server. My ping is ok, but I can't see some of the skill animation. So its kinda hard to evade all those "unseen" skills. its like playing with a blindfold.

The feeling is really sucks. Always happened to Mirana's arrow. I can't see it coming, but then I just got stunned. I was like, WTF is going on here?!

It is really... the worse game ever!!! (game I meant here is the particular round of game. not the whole dota 2 game.)

well...

BG.... (if GG stands for good game, BG stands for bad game)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

- Copyright © 2013 Kuro Natsu -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -